a) Yüksek Lisans
- (3 ATIF): Ömer Demir, The Investigation of e-Learning Readiness of Students and Faculty Members: Hacettepe Universty Faculty of Education Example, Hacettepe University, Ankara, January 2015.
- (3 ATIF): Mandana Mir Moftakhari, Evaluating E-learning Readiness of Faculty of Letters of Hacettepe, Hacettepe University, Ankara, April 2013.
- (1 ATIF): Martin Otundo Richard, “Factors Influencing the Implementation of Information Communication Technology Projects in Public Secondary Schools in Kwale Countery, Kenya”, University of Nairobi, Nairobi, 2014.
- (1 ATIF): Gordon Otieno Ouma, “Level of e-Learning Implementation Readiness in Public Secondary Schools: A Study of Rachuonyo North and Rachuonyo South Districts, Kenya”, Kisii University, Kisii, Sept 2013.
- (2 ATIF): Claria Fransiska Agatha Berek, “Pengukuran Tingkat Kesiapan Penerapan E-Learning Di Stikom Uyelindo Kupang”, Pascasarjana Universitas, 2016.
- (1 ATIF): Akinyi Grace, “Factors Influencing Integration of Information Communication Technology Projects in Public Primary Schools in Mombasa, Sub-District, Mombasa County”, University of Nairobi, Nairobi, 2016.
- (1 ATIF): K. M. Amirul İslam, “Exploring Teacher Readiness for Incorporating ICT in Secondary Level English Classes of Bangladesh: A Case Study”, BRAC University, Mahakhali, 2015.
b) Doktora Tezleri
- (2 ATIF): Fathimath Thaufeega, “Institutional and learner readiness of eLearning in the Maldives“,
Brunel University of London, London, August 2016.
- (1 ATIF): Beatrice Aguti, “A Model to facilitate effective E-learning in technology-enhanced learning environments within universitie”, University of Southampton, Southampton, September 2015.
- (1 ATIF): Jian Su, “Successful Graduate Students’ Perceptions of Characteristics of Online Learning Environments”, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, May 2016.
- (1 ATIF): Yogita Navani, “A study of e-learning readiness of teachers of SAUs in Northern India”, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Uttarakhand, August 2016.
- (1 ATIF): Dalton H. Kisanga, “Investigation of attitudinal factors towards the transition from face-to-face e-learning in Tanzanian higher learning institutions: a mixed methods approach”, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham, 2015.
- (1 ATIF): Sarah El-Gamal, “An Investigation of Electronic Learning in Higher Education: The Egyptian Context, Norhumbria University, Northumbria, 2014.
- (1 ATIF): Kofi Ayebi Arthur, “Resilience, E-learning and Change in Tertiary Education, University of Canterbury, Canterbury, 2015.
- (5 ATIF): Dursun Akaslan, “A Model for Supporting Electrical Engineering with e-Learning”, University of Leicester, Leicester, 2014
- (1 ATIF): Munif Alrashidi, “Investigating the e-readiness of subject supervisors to adopt e-learning in the State of Kuwait”, University Of Southampton, Southampton, June 2017.
- (1 ATIF): Mahmoud Nayif Ali Qazaq, “A study on Readiness and Implementation of e-learning among academic staff at jordanian institutions of higher education”, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Utara, 2012.
- (1 ATIF): Nikolina Žajdela Hrustek, “Multidimensional and Multiperspective Approach for Monitoring e-Inclusion”, University of Zagrep, Varazdin, 2015.
- (1 ATIF): Liam Lyons, “Enhancing Engineering Education through Remote
Laboratories”, Deakin University, Deakin, Feb 2017.